We really want Yellow Petal cards to uplift people whilst not damaging our precious planet.
- Everything is 100% designed by us from our studio in Waddesdon, nestled in the shadow of Waddesdon Manor.
- Our extremely sustainable mode of commuting is Shank’s pony* which is ethically recharged overnight for a minimum of 8 hours. (*Walking!)
- All cards are printed on sustainably sourced FSC certified uncoated card stock, and we use recycled paper stock where we think it works best.
From the start of our business we’ve aimed to use the most sustainable materials, processes and packaging available to us as a small greeting card producer.
- The outer packaging we use for posting your order is reusable and recyclable.
- All protective card sleeves are bio-degradable and ideal for composting.
- Our branded stickers are biodegradable and vegan … although we can’t vouch for what they actually taste like though!
- And if you order lots we use paper-based tape for sealing any large packages.
We intend for our designs to be timeless not throwaway, and encourage the cards to be re-used … cut of the front panel to make a postcard or gift tag, stick it in a frame or simply recycle it.